Wednesday, November 23, 2011

To WhomSoEver It May "Really" Concern


Hello everyone ,

Took me some time to start my second innings of blogging , after being duck out in the 1st somewhere around 2005. After being graduated in 2006 , Life really made me dance to it tunes (“Remember the famous dialogue of Aamir in RDB..”College gate ke uss taraf life humo nachati hai”) . 
Several twists and turns , new place , new acquaintances , new friends , politics , work place , getting introduced to social life and many more which nurtures you from a boy to man .. and so happened all this way through.

Now a days where in every other so called social networks are born every other day , some bloom to great extent , some die after a span and some never even cope up .. I think Blogs and micro blogs are the one which gives us the freedom of following people whomever we want  and pouring in our thoughts which are sometimes in sense ..  ( not all of them ( read : blogs )though )...

So here I am to put in my thoughts with my point of view .. to write my point of view and blog my experience with Life ..  Looking forward to Continue writing .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment